Carbon Monoxide Detector with Strobe Light (CO2-L)

Detect dangerous levels of carbon monoxide (CO) anywhere in your home, office, dorm or hotel room. Fully portable, the Carbon Monoxide Detector with Strobe Light plugs into any standard 110-volt electrical outlet. When a threatening level of carbon monoxide is detected, it signals the strobe light which flashes a warning and also sounds an 85 dB alarm. The plug-in detector connects by a cord to the strobe light, which may be positioned up to 72 inches away.

ul

  • Alerts you when dangerous levels of carbon monoxide (CO) are detected
  • Pulses a bright strobe light warning
  • Sounds an 85 dB alarm
  • Plugs into any standard 110-volt electrical outlet
  • Features the Silent Call 5-Year Limited Warranty
 
In the box
  • Carbon Monoxide Detector with Strobe Light(CO2-L)
  • Product Manual
  • Silent Call 5-Year Limited Warranty
Documents
CO2-L

$232.99

Quantity