Legacy Series Carbon Monoxide 318 MHz Transmitter – Contact Input (CO1004-3)

Panel activated and designed to be wired into a home or building fire alarm system, the Legacy Series Carbon Monoxide Transmitter – Contact Input alerts you to the danger of colorless, odorless and toxic carbon monoxide (CO) gas by sending a wireless signal to most Silent Call Legacy Series Receivers. The transmitter operates on two AAA batteries, and installation by a licensed electrician or fire alarm company is recommended.

  • Signals when dangerous levels of carbon monoxide (CO) gas are detected
  • Works with most Legacy Series318 MHz Receivers
  • Connects to a home or building fire alarm system with a dry-contact relay
  • Operates on two (2) AAA batteries (included)
  • Features the Silent Call 5-Year Limited Warranty
 
In the box
  • Carbon Monoxide 318 MHz Transmitter – Contact Relay (CO1004-3)
  • Product Manual
  • Two (2) AAA batteries
  • Velcro for mounting
  • Silent Call 5-Year Limited Warranty
Documents
CO1004-3 and CO1004-4

$54.99

Quantity