Medallion ™ Series Fire Alarm Transmitter-Voltage Input (FA4-MC)
Get a timely warning when a fire alarm activates with the Medallion ™ Series Fire Alarm Transmitter – Voltage Input. Designed to be wired to a building or home fire alarm system, it broadcasts a signal to any Medallion ™ Series Receiver when the fire alarm is activated. Operating on current supplied through the fire panel, it requires no batteries. Installation by a licensed electrician or fire alarm company is recommended.
- Signals when a building or home fire alarm is activated.
- Works with all Medallion ™ Series Receivers.
- Operates with million-code technology.
- Activates through a building or home fire alarm system by a wired connection.
- Operates on 12-24 volts supplied by the fire panel
- Features the Silent Call 5-Year Limited Warranty