Medallion ™ Series Fire Alarm Transmitter-Voltage Input with battery (FA41-MC)
Fire! Alert yourself to this deadly threat with the Medallion™ Series Fire Alarm Transmitter-Voltage Input with battery. Designed to be wired to a building or home fire alarm system and powered by two AA batteries, it signals any Medallion™ Series Receiver when triggered by voltage input from the alarm system. Installation by a license electrician or fire alarm company is recommend.
- Signals when a home or building fire alarm system is activated
- Works with all Medallion ™ Series 418 Mhz Receivers
- Operates with million-code technology.
- Connects by wire to a building or home fire alarm systems.
- Transmits when triggered by 12/24 VDC voltage input.
- Operates on two (2) AA batteries (included)
- Includes a low-battery indicator light
- Features the Silent Call 5-Year Limited Warranty